Time To Test service
Call 93416200 to book a Time to Test
Some reading before you arrive:
- TAG tests for men who have sex with men
- NETs tests for heterosexuals
- Sex worker tests for sex workers
Walk-in Triage service
- Have genital symptoms
- Have been asked to come back to MSHC
- Need PEP
- A person you recently had sex with was diagnosed with an STI
- Need wart treatment
- Have referral from a doctor
- Have experienced a recent sexual assault
Walk in during our opening hours
After you have registered your visit, you will be asked to wait outside until the nurse/ doctor calls you on the phone.
This is necessary as we are not able to maintain social distancing if clients are waiting inside.
Dress appropriately for the weather and bring an umbrella if necessary.
Find out more about what happens during your visit
All patients and visitors to Melbourne Sexual Health Centre will be screened for COVID symptoms and have their temperature taken on arrival.
Mask/ face coverings
All patients and visitors to Melbourne Sexual Health Centre will be required to wear a mask/ face covering in line with current Alfred Health and Department of Health Victoria requirements.
You must not come to Melbourne Sexual Health Centre if you:
- Are waiting on the results of a COVID test
- Are positive for COVID
- Have been asked to isolate or quarantine due to COVID
- Have a fever or symptoms such as sore throat, cough, shortness of breath
Call us 93416200 to talk about your STI concerns first