Contact Melbourne Sexual Health Centre
Tel: +61 3 9341 6200
Free call: 1800 032 017 (Toll free from outside Melbourne metropolitan area only)
Fax: +61 3 9341 6279
HIV Clinic: +61 3 93416214 (HIV positive people only)
National Relay Service: 1300 555 727. www.relayservice.gov.au For deaf, hearing impaired, and speech impaired clients.
Visit Melbourne Sexual Health Centre
Melbourne Sexual Health Centre is located at:
580 Swanston Street
Carlton Victoria 3053
Send us your feedback
MSHC provides an opportunity for clients to give us feedback.
Please note we are not able to give clinical advice via email.
We will respond to your feedback as soon as we can, thank you for your patience.
View Melbourne Sexual Health Centre in a larger map
Melbourne Sexual Health Centre is accessible by traveling on public transport. If you chose to drive there are parking facilities nearby.
Trams on the following routes pass directly by MSHC: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 16, 22, 64, 67, 72
Train If travelling by train to MSHC, get off at Melbourne Central station and catch one of the trams listed above.
There are a number of bus services which travel in the Carlton area near MSHC:
- Bus routes traveling past The University of Melbourne include 546 and 205.
- The bus route traveling pst the Royal Melbourne Hospital is 402.
- Bus route traveling past Elgin Street and Rathdowne Street include: 253, 251 and 250.
- Bus routes traveling past Lyon Street and Elgin Street include: 200m 201 203 and 207.
For further information on public transport travel to MSHC, see VicTrip.
- There is no parking available on site
- There is limited meter parking in the area.
- There are a number of commercial car parks in the area including:
Wilson Carlton Parking Stations
177 Elgin/Lygon Streets, Carlton.
See pricing details on Wilson Parking
Go Parking (204 Lygon Street, Carlton)
MSHC is wheelchair friendly.
Elevator/ lift access is available.
Disabled toilet facilities are available.