Help us keep everyone safe
We are open Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All patients and visitors to Melbourne Sexual Health Centre will be screened for flu like symptoms and have their temperature taken on arrival
Mask/ face coverings
All patients and visitors to Melbourne Sexual Health Centre will be required to wear a mask/ face covering in line with Alfred Health and Department of Health Victoria requirements, unless you have a lawful exception.
You must not come to Melbourne Sexual Health Centre if you
- Are waiting on the results of a COVID test
- Are positive for COVID
- Have been asked to isolate due to COVID
- Have a fever or symptoms such as sore throat, cough, shortness of breath
Call us 93416200 to talk about your STI concerns first
Current service options:
- Time To Test booking: If you want routine STI testing and have no STI symptoms, you must call 93416200 and book a Time To Test
- Walk in and wait service: If you have STI symptoms or need urgent treatment, such as PEP, access our walk in and wait clinic.
After you have registered your visit, you will be asked to wait outside until the nurse/ doctor calls you on the phone.
This is necessary as we are not able to maintain social distancing if clients are waiting inside.
Dress warmly and bring an umbrella.
Find out more about what happens during your visit
The Green Room
We continue to deliver essential services to our community. Making sure people living with HIV have access to HIV care and medication is a priority.
Melbourne Sexual Health Centre Pharmacy is open as usual for Green Room clients and community clients living with HIV.
Pharmacy opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
1.30 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.